Summer is finally here, which means it’s time to think about your backyard entertaining options. Your exterior space doesn’t have to be boring. With just a little bit of effort, this area can become your favorite spot in the entire home.
If you need a little inspiration to help you get started, you’re in luck. From pools to outdoor kitchens, we have 14 fresh patio ideas to help inspire your design. By the end of the list, you’ll likely find one that strikes your fancy.
1. Work with your pool
2. Make sure there’s plenty of room for dining
3. Think about adding a TV
4. Bring some shade with a pergola
5. Don’t forget lighting
6. Create an outdoor kitchen
7. If nothing else, include a grill
8. Add some warmth with a fireplace
9. Extend the life of your patio with a fire pit
10. Keep cool with a fan
11. Break it up into different seating areas
12. Pay attention to your chair arrangements
13. Use benches for maximum seating
14. Don’t forget the bar
Incorporating even one of these patio ideas into your outdoor space will keep your summer gatherings fresh and inviting. Are you inspired by anything on this list? Let us know in the comments!
This article was originally published by Google.com. Read the original article here.