How to make a pom pom rug! There’s nothing quite comforting, like a warm, cozy rug in that special little nook of your house. Pom Pom Rugs look and feel great and they are a very easy DIY you’ll love to try.
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video▶ https://goo.gl/FOVoGP
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
– Non-slip mat, which you can find online or offline in some home decor stores.
– Some yarn, if you want your rug to be colorful, choose different colors!
– A pair of Scissors
– A book, tray or a frame
– To make pom poms take any yarn and wrap it around the book like this 20-25 times and tuck the ends in between
– Remove the yarn from the book carefully
– Tie knots between the yarn keeping equal distance to form the center for the pom pom.
– Cut in between the knots to separate each pom pom and trim them as needed so they are round.
– Now take the mat and cut it according to the shape and size your desire
– Once all the pom poms are ready begin tying them on the mat
– Fill the hole mat make sure you don’t leave any place
For latest updates follow us on►
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone