In this video, I will be sharing my kitchen nook makeover and bar cart decor as part of the Mother’s Day retreat collaboration & makeover. Although this video shows that I may have used more decor on my table then usual, I am happy with the way it turned out and besides… it’s for Mother’s Day!
I apologize for not putting it in the description.
1. My curtains came from Home Goods. They were 108” long. I purposely bought them longer so that I can have them turned into drapes. So I loved the fabric but they were not as thick as I needed them to be. Here’s the link for the 96”
2. Most of the Home Decor shown came from Home Goods, Ross arts made by Uttermost. Table scape zgallerie and home goods
Here are my haul videos.
1. Watch and comment on all 5 videos.
2. You must subscribe to all 5 channels.
3. Leave a Comment “Moms are Amazing” on all 5 channels
4. Contest will close on April 28th
5. Winner will be announced Friday.
April, 30th ( Each channel will announce a winner)
6. Each winner must respond within 48 hours, or we will choose another winner.
Crown Napkin Rings
For collaborations and sponsors please contact me via email:
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Additionally, I participate in other affiliate programs and sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links